12 Feb pucker up
Just in time for a Valentines Embrace
Five goodies for your loved one.
Diamonds, sterling silver, and haute
couture make for a stunning mix.
Hermes, Graff, and Coppola e Toppo.
- Hermes sterling silver Chain D’Ancre bracelet; This is the largest width link Hermes makes, and the length is long too (8.5 inches; easy to shorten). Hefty, chic vintage Hermes(ca.1970s), signed Hermes Paris. Fits most wrists.
- Coppola e Toppo Crystal Anemone earrings; Big and bold (2 inches diameter) but light as feathers, these vintage runway earrings by the much-sought-after Italian firm Coppola e Toppo are head turners. Ca. 1960s, they have a disco vibe; put on your dancing shoes. Signed, in very good condition.
- Hermes Sterling Silver Osmose bracelet; A sculptural vintage cuff by Hermes that is easy to wear and eye-catching. Signed Hermes Paris. Ca. 1970s.
- Graff Asscher cut Eternity Diamond Band; A very modern take on the eternity band is this 8.41-carat diamond ring by Graff. Set in platinum, with 16 very white stones, signed Graff. Size 6.5. Delicious.
- Women’s Hermes Cape Cod Watch; On brown leather strap and in good working order, signed Hermes and a classic, with Hermes box. The perfect gift watch.
Call the DKF Personal Assistant
to order or for further details