11 May aha moment
Attached, a reprieve from our homespun videos. Some fabulous sixties and seventies pieces.
I grew up in those decades and found most of the jewelry to be… ugly. Decades later and with a better-trained eye, I see moments of glory in these designs.
From those very uncertain times. Vietnam, hallucinogens, hippies. Out of growth pains comes creativity.
Seven shown here with a nod to aesthetics, budget, and wearability.
Top to bottom, left to right:
- Bold eighteen Carat Gold In The Groove Geometric Earrings, 70’s
- Abstract Eighteen Carat Abstract Chain Necklace, 70’s
- Chaumet Abstract Eighteen Carat Gold Abstract Ring, 70’s
- Van Cleef Eighteen Carat Gold and Diamond Bombe Ring, 70’s (not on website
- Hermes “Tresse” Eighteen Carat Gold Doorknocker Earrings, 70’s
- David Webb Eighteen Carat Gold Love Knot Ring with Adjustable Shank, 60’s
- Van Cleef Braided Gold and Diamond Bracelet, ca.1972 (not yet on website)
Call the DKF Personal Assistant
to order or for further details